One of our strength is to provide mobile support equipment operators. The primary responsibilities of the Mobile Support Equipment Operator are to:
- Operate vehicles and systems up to an availability to 95%
- Operate specialized mobile equipment such as SEA FALCON, AIR FALCON
- Receive, load, secure and unload materiel and equipment.
- Provide transportation support for combat and field operations
- Maintain equipment in serviceable condition by cleaning, inspecting and correcting minor faults
- Prepare dispatch schedules and coordinate user requirements for vehicles and equipment
- Collect data and dispatch to the higher level of command.
- Prepare and maintain job-related forms, records and reports
We customize operations to the requirements of the customer.